Michael Speaks - November 26, 2016 - Chaos, Consciousness, and Current Events

KurtisM

Ok first off, thank you Paulyboy for asking my Question when I couldn't :)
I didn't get the answer I desired, but that's ok. I guess I should have rephrased my question as "How have recent convergences contributed to current events." Maybe that would've helped. I was very interested to ask since a bundle of parallels as big as that 1770 one surely isn't going to converge "easily" and maybe there was more with the 2020 IS in sights.
This: " The only difference is in how it plays out in its various extremes in one direction or the other, or when each cannibalizes the other, so to speak, or each are amplified to oppose the other. " does help though.

The end is very interesting!
I did ask about future probabilities to my essence and got very similar results, including:
USA falling, China rising as Superpower; Resource-Based Economy; Global Catastrophe; Worldwide Governmental Corruption over peoples(Like the Future Dystopias we see in "Futuristic" medias.)
However nothing about a collision event. There is something of that kind with an asteroid coming near us in 2028.
In regards to my "Bundle Theory" these are the new bundles that'll be born after the current ones I've "described/delineated" converge in on one another.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
3 hours ago, Bobby said:
Too much Chaos is too much fuel. Nothing has a chance to make sense, to be understood, to be learned.

Too much Order is too much conclusion.

One of the greatest struggles we have seen in any advanced civilization is the struggle of what to do with so much Order.

Order is often either heightened to such a degree that Chaos is profoundly minimized and any threat to that Order is policed and punished, or Order reaches a certain plateau of sedation that prompts members of that civilization to crave and create a dive into Chaos.

Old Soul order in an advanced civilization for some things surely would be on a short leash, and others, on a longer leash. I find a lot of reassurance in the last part, that the level of sedation that a spreadsheet of orderliness may cause brings a craving to create something new. Very inspiring, and a breath of crisp moist fresh air. Thank god for the eternal spiral of chaos and order. Life would be too boring, controlled, censored, paint by numbers, protocoled and policed, and unalive, otherwise. Most of all, out of continuous chaos comes new knowledge and new creations!!! Punk do it yourself inventions make the world go around...

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
3 hours ago, Heidi said:

I've always wanted to see this movie!!! I knows it's on Netflix but I've never hit play to start it really. I hear it's very dark but also very good. 

@Maureen one thing I wanted to input to your question about things you do mattering. This is where my wounding lies and what Michael told me basically, and this is trimming a lot of fat off, as long as you are authentically yourself then it is enough, hell more than enough. If you want to be active, be active, and if you want to rest, then rest. As long as you are consciously listening and acting to yourself physically, intellectually and emotionally then really what else can you do? Those are our limits for any given time on this plane and although we are constantly expanding those limits the point is to just be YOU in whatever way that means to you.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
Crystal
15 hours ago, Bobby said:
The Baby Souls flock to the Young Souls for comfort because Young Souls seem to embody Order, but the Young Soul actively exploits the Baby Soul need for comfort and then profits from the chaos of their uncertainty.

Wow, this seems to be exactly what happened in this election cycle. Donald Trump is a Young King, and I believe he's surrounded himself with many Young Souls (Mike Pence, Paul Ryan, etc.), and these Young Souls have exploited the Baby Souls in rust-belt America who "want their country back" (to 1950's certainty and structure). And what they want/are going to actually do is make bank. 

1950's society in the US, or at least the mythical, "Leave It To Beaver" idealized version, was much more structured than our society in transition to Mature. I see a lot of the Baby and early Young souls flailing because their imposed from the outside structure is being taken away and the task is to provide their own comfort and structure. Sadly, for people in economically depressed areas, they are turning to Oxycontin and other opiates and going into Self-Destruction. This election cycle has brought home to me, with great force, that the Mature soul transition isn't all fun and cake after all. 

(I mentioned, only partly in jest, to my friends who I spent Thanksgiving with - David Bowie was the fabric holding the universe together, and when he died, it unraveled!)

• LIKE/LOVE 15

I wanted to join the session but lost myself a bit in some doing and caring. Anyway, this is a good session, it brings more depth and expansion to what's going on, and I always find the topics of Chaos and Order very interesting. Patterns within patterns...

Maybe it's a coincidence that I for the first time in my life have been reading about codependency this year, and learning that almost all of us have some of those issues. I can't exclude that at least some baby and young part of me could still need some healing due to the hot global topic we're in the midst of.

"The Mature Soul Paradigm will, eventually, break this cycle of codependency between Baby and Young and provide a world where Chaos and Order are embraced, but not pushed to extremes or limitation"

It's also a relief to know that:  "ONE - you do not have to understand the bigger picture. Yet."

There is a part of me that often wants to be aware and know more of the patterns in that bigger picture... phew....

And this little beauty:

"By the time one has reached the Old Soul Age, whether known to the species or not, it is clear that consciousness is dependent upon a fine balance between Chaos and Order. This Universe is an awesome Order of Chaos".

Thank you so much Troy and Michael and for the questions that you the students cared to ask.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • PRIEST
Maureen
12 hours ago, Heidi said:

@Heidi,  thanks for posting this clip. Melancholia was one of the most beautiful and yet disturbing movies I have ever seen. As I watched it it opened up emotions, yearnings, fears, that I didn't know I had. It was devastating to watch ...but I couldn't look away. It is truly an artful movie. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
14 hours ago, Bobby said:

There are 10 scenarios that come up as highest probabilities from this point that lead to an "unrecognizable" future, 7 of which are not appealing. We can cover these in further exchanges. The top 3 include the decline of power in the United States and its move toward isolationism while China rises in power and aligns with Russia; a complete overhaul of government that leads to global unification represented by a complex, but profoundly enriching kind of global democracy, acceleration of technology, and implementation of a resource-based economy; and a global catastrophe due to collision with an object. These are high probabilities within 50 to 100 years.

13 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Worldwide Governmental Corruption over peoples(Like the Future Dystopias we see in "Futuristic" medias.)

Please, please let it be the second probability!

I wonder what the other two ''more appealing'' probabilities are. They are probably better compared to the seven darker scenarios but they can't be better than the one that I highlighted in green. I still don't know what to make out of the first one with China and Russia but it doesn't look like a very promising future either with two primarily Baby-Young Soul countries leading. If America ceases being a superpower, what will be the cultural consequences, besides everything else? And will we have to start studying Chinese and Russian?

I'm not a big fan of apocalyptic and post apocalyptic scenarios like the one with the collision. There's collapse that really can, despite its negative effects, really speed up evolution and then there's collapse that can tremendously slow things down. I think that a reset of civilization represents the latter. Just think of all the knowledge that will be lost and that will have to be rediscovered. Sure, on an Instinctive level our Essences will keep their memories but the Personalities of the future won't have from anywhere to gather information about the world. I just hope that a big majority of the population (mostly the younger) doesn't go back to worshipping rocks and being scared of thunders. Remembering will be possibly more difficult even among the older ones. I also don't think that it will quite solve the struggle of Young vs Mature, at least in the beginning, but since there won't be any technology the transition won't be as bloody. Even when the Mature Soul paradigm finally sets in, who knows how many years will have to pass in order for the new civilization to catch up with the advancements of this one and even surpass them. However, since the newer will consist primarily of Mature Souls they probably won't go through a period of exploiting the Earth's resources like ours, or not to such an extent. There's pluses to this scenario, the scary thing about it is the sheer amount of time that will be needed for recovery.

I'm just thinking out loud.

The worldwide governmental corruption that Kurtis suggests actually doesn't seem too far off, considering the extremism that is on its way of polluting America and Europe. What the hell is happening in Britain?! https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/sweeping-uk-spy-bill-dubbed-snoopers-charter-becomes-law/2016/11/26/0b1fda2c-b3b0-11e6-bc2d-19b3d759cfe7_story.html

''Protection'' at the expense of personal privacy and liberty. The Mature Soul Age is supposed to be about more transparency but definitely not like this, it's supposed to be a personal choice of what to freely share with the rest of the world. But this doesn't let people choose, it takes and gives sensitive information to the government and companies. This is ''security'' over freedom. By the way, when/if people get tired of things like this, an overhaul may become very possible.

The way that the Baby Souls cling to the Young Souls with the hope that they will protect them, while the older souls tell them that it won't bring them the comfort that they long for, reminds me of a child that tries to touch the hot plate no matter how many times you tell it that it won't like it.

Резултат с изображение

• LIKE/LOVE 10
49 minutes ago, Marigold said:

The way that the Baby Souls cling to the Young Souls with the hope that they will protect them, while the older souls tell them that it won't bring them the comfort that they long for, reminds me of a child that tries to touch the hot plate no matter how many times you tell it that it won't like it.

Резултат с изображение
While the Young Souls go, "No, it's fine, last time was a fluke! This time will be different, promise!"
And then when they get burned, they run to the Young Souls for comfort, who then point at the Older souls and say, "See? I told you they can't be trusted!"
It's the classic Lucy taking the football from Charlie Brown scenario, except Charlie is landing in toxic sludge instead of just the ground, this time.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
DanielaS
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 5:19 PM, Bobby said:

We see 3 "wild card" scenarios yet to be "dealt," and these appear to be within the time window between now and the end of March of 2017. One directly involves disruption of the United States' Presidential process;

Well, I wouldn't have thought that Jill Stein's call for recount in MI, PA and WI would actually disrupt the Presidential process but now with Trump's idiotic tweet about how he would have won the popular vote if not for the millions of illegal votes, this "wild card" may be in play.

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
15 minutes ago, DanielaS said:

Well, I wouldn't have thought that Jill Stein's call for recount in MI, PA and WI would actually disrupt the Presidential process but now with Trump's idiotic tweet about how he would have won the popular vote if not for the millions of illegal votes, this "wild card" may be in play.

Depends on what the results are, I suppose.  If the result of the recount is that the election is handed to Hillary, or if there is a successful elector revolt, then yeah, that'd be the wild card.  If these measures don't ultimately prevent Trump from taking office, then I wouldn't think they'd count.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
DanielaS
6 minutes ago, Sam K said:

Depends on what the results are, I suppose.  If the result of the recount is that the election is handed to Hillary, or if there is a successful elector revolt, then yeah, that'd be the wild card.  If these measures don't ultimately prevent Trump from taking office, then I wouldn't think they'd count.

Right. All of that. But the President Elect of the United States just delegitimized the election he actually won! LOL. I guess I'm just hoping that the disruption of the presidential process is finally Trump being seen as too stupid and/or insane to hold office. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 8
8 hours ago, Marigold said:

I still don't know what to make out of the first one with China and Russia but it doesn't look like a very promising future either with two primarily Baby-Young Soul countries leading. If America ceases being a superpower, what will be the cultural consequences, besides everything else? And will we have to start studying Chinese and Russian?

I want to point out a few things here. I don't know where you get the information that those two countries are baby-young soul countries. I remember reading that Russia is very much a mature soul society but with young soul ruling the government. This is one of the important reasons why the Soviet Union being transitioned in a much more peaceful way than anyone would've anticipated, thanks to the mature collective conscience. China, from what I read, is similar to the States in terms of society progression. Right now they are both trying to shift from young to a more mature soul age.

With respects, I want to say that I see some reaction from fear in your words. While it is normal for us human to feel unsure about what we are not used to and what we don't know well, I learned from the teaching and my life experience that such times are the best opportunities to be open-minded, be brave, bring out the inner strength, and embrace the world as one.

China and Russia rising in power is not necessary a bad thing - and from my own observation, I like how the Chinese society are progressing now. I see a lot of vitality, openness, and readiness to share with the world a way to sustainable growth. It is true that this country needs some serious political reform, but I'm quite optimistic that it could be done in a peaceful way - it's actually undergoing at the very moment. 

The irony of the current world politics is that, the US government is actually the one who has been holding onto to the cold war mentality and not ready to move on. Although I'm in no shape or form a supporter of the Russian government, I see a no-win situation with what happened in Syria, in the oil price crisis, and even in the world of sports. Russia has been pushed to a corner and it reacts in a way that's destructive - but before we criticize as if we have the higher moral ground, we need to ask ourselves the role the US government played in all the chaos that has been going on.

At the end, it all brings down to our individual choices. And I hope we choose to see the world and our evolution as being inter-connected, not isolated. And I hope we keep doing our good work and making a positive impact - no matter how small it seems, it has the potential to be ignited into something much bigger and brighter. We still very much decide how our human story will unfold. Isn't that wonderful?

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
4 hours ago, Bobby said:

This would make for one wild assed wild card and timewise could probably eat its way into March:

It's possible, certainly, but my worry about a disruption of the election is that it could very easily result in civil war if it happens.  To be sure, innocent people will die unnecessarily under Trump's administration, just as they did under Obama and Bush, but that's nothing compared to what we're looking at if states start trying to secede.  Even if it's just a breakout of violent uprisings rather than a full-scale secession crisis, the results would be horrific.  As much as I sympathize, I just don't think it would be worth it for anyone.

As far as I'm concerned, the best hand we have now is to let Trump into office, cooperate with him when he actually does something productive, raise Hell when he tries to do something stupid, and wait for 2018 when we can take away his support in Congress, followed by his office in 2020.  Even an impeachment or invocation of the 25th Amendment would just result in Mike Pence taking his place.  Do we really want to trade a Young for a Baby?  We need to stop resisting the blow that's already landed.  We should instead roll with it and channel its momentum into an effective counterattack.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
KurtisM

Thank you Cong for your amazing insights!

I've read China is in transition from Baby>Young and that this Young Soul shift is probablized as occurring in 2030.

After that it would depend on collective choices- either the young souls in China will opt out of incarnating there(for Europe perhaps?)  and Mature Souls(currently only in pockets there as of now) will incarnate there, rapidly progressing East Asian Mainland into a democracy(reading off of Maureen+Oscar's Essence plans for future lives in that area).

Or they would push China and East Asia into being a Young Soul driven country for centuries more, following some of these unlikable future probabilities.

I've never read anything about Russia, but I'd garner its population is mostly Mature, with Young Leaders- and some smaller pockets of young and baby. Russia has been dealing with the same complacency problem we have.

However don't quote me on that.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Maybe we could need an update from Michael through Troy on the worlds populations of Soul Ages and Roles... and what more? in these changing times. That may help us more easily read, interpretate and understand the pictures and patterns changing and revealing themselves.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
2 hours ago, Ingun said:

Maybe we could need an update from Michael through Troy on the worlds populations of Soul Ages and Roles... and what more? in these changing times. That may help us more easily read, interpretate and understand the pictures and patterns changing and revealing themselves.

I have been thinking the same. I have been studying the soul ages of countries from different sources, and some infos seem to be a bit out of date.

http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_ages_countries.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_consciousuniverse221.htm

P.ex. Czechoslovakia as a country ceased to exist in 1993. Nevertheless, I have the impression that the overall picture is still valid.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
KurtisM
16 minutes ago, Ingun said:

That would be great to have, Ingun!
I think also, an idea of where large groups of nations are heading in terms of probabilities would be useful too.

Excluding Roles here, this is what I've roughly seen in the world:

NORTH AMERICA: MATURE<YOUNG
On the whole, more than half of Canada, USA and Mexico are Mature, with the other half shared between Baby+Young. Central America seems like a Baby>Young Region, with most of the Caribbean being Baby, except Haiti+Cuba with more Mature, and Jamaica with more Young.
There are some pockets of Old on the Northwest Coast, Northeast Coast, West Mexico, Florida+Georgia, Ontario and Southeast US.

SOUTH AMERICA: BABY+MATURE
On the whole, most of the Latin Population are Baby in Argentina+Brazil, with most of the Mature coming from Peru, Ecuador, Chile, Venezuela and Columbia. There do seem to be some Young Pockets in more urban areas though.
There are some pockets of Old in Peru and Ecuador it seems.

EUROPE: MATURE
On the whole, half of Western Europe is Mature, with the other half being Young. As you head towards the East there seem to be more Baby(Except for the Baltic States+Greece). Russia is also Mature, but with Young leaders like the USA.
There are Old Societies in Iceland, Holland and Switzerland however.

MAINLAND ASIA: BABY>YOUNG
On the whole, China seems to be Baby>Young, with most of Central Asia and Southeast Asia as the same, except Thailand, which seems to contain more Mature. Japan+Korea are Young, exiting Baby, with pockets of Mature+Old.
Some metros in China have pockets of Mature+Old. Indonesia is Baby, Malaysia is Young, and there are some Infant on the archipelago.
Bangladesh is heavy in Baby+Infant, Nepal+Bhutan are heavy in Baby+Young. Pakistan is Young, with lots of Mature. India is a mixed bag, containing Baby>Old.

MIDDLE EAST: BABY+YOUNG
On a whole, the Islamic countries seem to be Baby, with early young leaders, but quite a few Mature. Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Yemen, Oman etc. are more Young though. Israel is Young and Mature, Turkey is more Mature.

AFRICA: BABY+YOUNG
Most of Southern Africa is Baby, dealing with Young "rebellions" and uprisings. Except for South Africa itself, which is Baby>Mature. Most of East Africa is Baby, with some Infant and rising Young.
West Africa is wide in variety, containing Infant in the far West, then gradually working up through Baby and then Young as it reaches Nigeria. The populous regions in Nigeria contain some pockets of Mature.
Northern Africa is primarily Baby, except "mixed bag" Morocco, more Young in Algeria, and more Mature in Egypt. I'd guess there are some pockets of old in Egypt and South Africa.

OCEANIA: MATURE
Australia is the same as USA, while New Zealand is more Mature overall.
Most island nations seem to be either Baby or Mature, unless European colonization is particularly strong, in which case you're more likely to see Young.

At least, from studying events, that's sort of the feel I get. I'm also half working off what Bibi81 shared too :)

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • ARTISAN
On 11/26/2016 at 4:19 PM, Bobby said:

the decline of power in the United States and its move toward isolationism while China rises in power and aligns with Russia;

I'm pretty sure Michael told Geraldine her next incarnation would be in China, and they told Maureen that many older souls are targeting Asia for next lives, with China possible assuming a democracy is in place. (Michael also told Maureen a democracy in China may happen by 2030.) I myself have had dreams about Japan. Since I have no interest in Japan in this life, the dreams make me suspect that's my next stop. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
12 hours ago, Cong said:

I want to point out a few things here. I don't know where you get the information that those two countries are baby-young soul countries. I remember reading that Russia is very much a mature soul society but with young soul ruling the government. This is one of the important reasons why the Soviet Union being transitioned in a much more peaceful way than anyone would've anticipated, thanks to the mature collective conscience. China, from what I read, is similar to the States in terms of society progression. Right now they are both trying to shift from young to a more mature soul age.

With respects, I want to say that I see some reaction from fear in your words. While it is normal for us human to feel unsure about what we are not used to and what we don't know well, I learned from the teaching and my life experience that such times are the best opportunities to be open-minded, be brave, bring out the inner strength, and embrace the world as one.

China and Russia rising in power is not necessary a bad thing - and from my own observation, I like how the Chinese society are progressing now. I see a lot of vitality, openness, and readiness to share with the world a way to sustainable growth. It is true that this country needs some serious political reform, but I'm quite optimistic that it could be done in a peaceful way - it's actually undergoing at the very moment. 

The irony of the current world politics is that, the US government is actually the one who has been holding onto to the cold war mentality and not ready to move on. Although I'm in no shape or form a supporter of the Russian government, I see a no-win situation with what happened in Syria, in the oil price crisis, and even in the world of sports. Russia has been pushed to a corner and it reacts in a way that's destructive - but before we criticize as if we have the higher moral ground, we need to ask ourselves the role the US government played in all the chaos that has been going on.

At the end, it all brings down to our individual choices. And I hope we choose to see the world and our evolution as being inter-connected, not isolated. And I hope we keep doing our good work and making a positive impact - no matter how small it seems, it has the potential to be ignited into something much bigger and brighter. We still very much decide how our human story will unfold. Isn't that wonderful?

It's been mentioned by Michael that China is a Baby-Young country. There's a page on this site with countries and soul ages. Here's the one about China:http://our.truthloveenergy.com/country-soul-ages/china-r7/

And just for comparison, here's the information we have so far about the US:http://our.truthloveenergy.com/country-soul-ages/united-states-r1/

We currently have info about only eight countries and unfortunately, Russia is not among them. Even the stuff that we know about the ones that are listed on TLE is insufficient. I agree with the people saying that we need an update on what's posted on the site regarding the countries and I would add that we need to ask Michael about the soul ages and overleaves of even more countries, including Russia. There's a list of countries and soul ages on Shepherd Hoodwin's site but I don't know how accurate they are and I think that, for example, he is wrong about my country.

By the way, where did you read about Russia? I'm not implying anything with this question, I'm just curious about your source/sources and I was wondering if you could share as well.

However, despite the changes that may have ocurred since the last channeling about the US and China, I think that both countries haven't made their official transitions yet, even though they are possibly closer than before. While China is, according to statistics, currently the second strongest economy in the world (though it will probably rise to the first soon) and one of the most technologically advanced countries, it still violates many human rights and that's my main concern. The US, on the other hand, probably has more Mature Souls than before but the new government in America will probably change the laws to reflect the values of the younger population which is, paradoxically, still a part of the transition.

As for Russia, the main thing that worries me is once again the problem with the adherence to the human rights. Even if the majority of the russian population is Mature, as you say and I'm willing to consider that,  this means that it has probably been rather complacent. Interestingly, if this is true that will mean that after the recent US election, America and Russia would be in similar positions-a mostly Mature soul dominated nations with Young Soul governments.

I don't dislike China and Russia and I don't think that America has been so far without its serious faults. I'm not trying to put down any country or glorify another. In fact, I'm not even American. When I asked what the cultural and the rest of the consequences would be, that wasn't a question made out of fear but out of genuine curiosity even if it probably wasn't obvious, given the context. That's why I want to make it clear now. If you remeber, in my previous post I said that I didn't quite know what to make of Russia and China becoming the leaders. If these countries reform their governments, I have nothing against it. But as of right now, there are things to be worried about. It's not the change itself that bothers me, I try to be open to it. Everything is still in the realm of possibilities and let's hope that these two countries do indeed go down the more progressive road that has been suggested in some transcripts.

Edited by Marigold
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

There are a lot of material related to soul ages of the countries on David Gregg's website. Do a search on "<insert country name> site:michaelteachings.com", and you will find a lot of valuable information. And as always, it's important to validate that on your own.

One example is shared by Bibi: 

http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_ages_countries.html

And here is another interesting (and long) read on the mature soul society. It brought up the example of Russia a few times:

http://www.michaelteachings.com/j-roth_mature_soul.html 

I believe the first piece of the information are mostly from Yarbo's book, and the second piece from J. Roth as a channel.

I appreciate the innocence of your questions, it is understandable and I'm happy that it inspired a lot of follow up discussions - they will help us to learn and grow in this community. For me, I'm mostly motivated to provide a different perspective on the topic. I probably will talk a little bit more about the China I have come to know of later. And as always, for those of you who's preparing a future life in East Asia, ask me anything. I will be more than happy to share my knowledge and experience.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

It would be great if Troy wanted to, channel information on soul ages of countries in the world, with regard to powerful countries, countries who have been exploited by powerful countries, countries who appear as havens to others, and countries who appear to be not havens. 

I like to read other channels information, but I have found that Troy's channelled information is most resonant and valid, for me. When non Troy channelled information is proposed as a possibility on TLE, then it is up to each individual to validate or disregard the information.  So I guess until Troy can provide the soul age of countries, I will wait.... interesting though.

• LIKE/LOVE 6