Jump to content

Michael Speaks - November 26, 2016 - Chaos, Consciousness, and Current Events


Recommended Posts

John Roth
6 hours ago, Cong said:

There are a lot of material related to soul ages of the countries on David Gregg's website. Do a search on "<insert country name> site:michaelteachings.com", and you will find a lot of valuable information. And as always, it's important to validate that on your own.

 

One example is shared by Bibi: 

http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_ages_countries.html

 

And here is another interesting (and long) read on the mature soul society. It brought up the example of Russia a few times:

http://www.michaelteachings.com/j-roth_mature_soul.html 

 

I believe the first piece of the information are mostly from Yarbo's book, and the second piece from J. Roth as a channel.

 

I appreciate the innocence of your questions, it is understandable and I'm happy that it inspired a lot of follow up discussions - they will help us to learn and grow in this community. For me, I'm mostly motivated to provide a different perspective on the topic. I probably will talk a little bit more about the China I have come to know of later. And as always, for those of you who's preparing a future life in East Asia, ask me anything. I will be more than happy to share my knowledge and experience.

 

It's been a while since I wrote that, so I'd have to go back and look to see where I got the various pieces. The 7 levels of the Mature Soul comes from channeling by Sarah Chambers before she died, with updates by J.P. vanHulle and Jose Stevens. (There's also material on the 7 levels of the Old soul, channeled by Jose Stevens and J.P. vanHulle.)

 

I do not do formal channeling, although I'm pretty sure I get the occasional prompt from Michael. Most of the material in that writeup is on the first three stages; we've currently been plunged into an exploration of stage 4 - right relationships within a specific society - whether we're ready or not. There's more I could say on that subject, including material from J.P. vanHulle's advanced class and things that various channels have said recently.

 

From what Michal has been saying recently, when things settle down into a Mature Soul pattern, it'll be something most of us won't recognize.

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Thank you Cong for your amazing insights!

 

I've read China is in transition from Baby>Young and that this Young Soul shift is probablized as occurring in 2030.

After that it would depend on collective choices- either the young souls in China will opt out of incarnating there(for Europe perhaps?)  and Mature Souls(currently only in pockets there as of now) will incarnate there, rapidly progressing East Asian Mainland into a democracy(reading off of Maureen+Oscar's Essence plans for future lives in that area).

Or they would push China and East Asia into being a Young Soul driven country for centuries more, following some of these unlikable future probabilities.

 

I've never read anything about Russia, but I'd garner its population is mostly Mature, with Young Leaders- and some smaller pockets of young and baby. Russia has been dealing with the same complacency problem we have.

However don't quote me on that.

 

I personally feel that China is more young than baby because of the willingness to embrace changes in a speed that I have not seen before. Compare China today to 10 years ago, the society has already been transformed in a significant way. It comes with its cost, of course, but people generally can enjoy more economic success, more freedom of choice, and more appreciation for diversity. I don't see too much cling onto dogma, in fact, the attitude is so pragmatic that it can come off as a lack of consistency in what they value. 

 

I can totally see China being favored by either a lot of young souls or mature souls in the future - depending on the collective choices. I feel that it has already happened quite a few times in its history to cater different souls' need for experience, most recently with world war II took the lives of more than 20 million innocent people and the rise and falls of the communist experiment making its mark in history. My experience is vastly different from that of my parents' generation, and I can only imagine how the country will offer something new and refreshing for the next generation, more or less related to a society with shrinking population due to the one-child policy.

 

History comes and goes. We stay.    

 

This is my observation - and I only want to bring this up for the sake of intellectual communication. I don't have an emotional attachment to my home country that I want to portray it in a glorifying way that it isn't. The last thing Michael wants us to do, is to use their teaching as yet another tool to justify that we are more privileged than others because we are "older", more "knowledgeable" and know "what's better" for people who might not see things at its wholeness yet. It is time to "love the world as your own self; then you can truly care for all things". This saying by Lao Zi, summaries the essence of what I believe to be the most beautiful part of the value that China can potentially bring to the world. 

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
KurtisM
4 minutes ago, Cong said:

 

I personally feel that China is more young than baby because of the willingness to embrace changes in a speed that I have not seen before. Compare China today to 10 years ago, the society has already been transformed in a significant way. It comes with its cost, of course, but people generally can enjoy more economic success, more freedom of choice, and more appreciation for diversity. I don't see too much cling onto dogma, in fact, the attitude is so pragmatic that it can come off as a lack of consistency in what they value. 

 

I can totally see China being favored by either a lot of young souls or mature souls in the future - depending on the collective choices. I feel that it has already happened quite a few times in its history to cater different souls' need for experience, most recently with world war II took the lives of more than 20 million innocent people and the rise and falls of the communist experiment making its mark in history. My experience is vastly different from that of my parents' generation, and I can only imagine how the country will offer something new and refreshing for the next generation, more or less related to a society with shrinking population due to the one-child policy.

 

History comes and goes. We stay.    

 

This is my observation - and I only want to bring this up for the sake of intellectual communication. I don't have an emotional attachment to my home country that I want to portray it in a glorifying way that it isn't. The last thing Michael wants us to do, is to use their teaching as yet another tool to justify that we are more privileged than others because we are "older", more "knowledgeable" and know "what's better" for people who might not see things at its wholeness yet. It is time to "love the world as your own self; then you can truly care for all things". This saying by Lao Zi, summaries the essence of what I believe to be the most beautiful part of the value that China can potentially brings to the world. 


Thank you Cong :)
I'd like it if you told me more about China. I know so little of it because we're never taught about it in school, and when I do get to hear about it, the discussions are so biased against chinese policies, like with my grandpa.

That being said, when I mean Baby>Young in China, I mean it more as a tipping point than more Baby than Young. I see most of the Baby as living in East China, and most of the Young are in the West.

I'm very interested in how China can help contribute with its 1.8 or so Billion essences. It's almost sad that I feel it's been left out of discussion here. I speculate I have a lot of past personalities there, but I can't access them because I have no direct knowing of what China's even like.
The closest I can get is 200 BC as a good marker for "when" I may have incarnated there.

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, KurtisM said:


Thank you Cong :)
I'd like it if you told me more about China. I know so little of it because we're never taught about it in school, and when I do get to hear about it, the discussions are so biased against chinese policies, like with my grandpa.

That being said, when I mean Baby>Young in China, I mean it more as a tipping point than more Baby than Young. I see most of the Baby as living in East China, and most of the Young are in the West.

I'm very interested in how China can help contribute with its 1.8 or so Billion essences. It's almost sad that I feel it's been left out of discussion here. I speculate I have a lot of past personalities there, but I can't access them because I have no direct knowing of what China's even like.
The closest I can get is 200 BC as a good marker for "when" I may have incarnated there.

 

Hey Kurtis, you picked a good time to be Chinese! 200 BC in my opinion is some of the most creative times in Chinese history. It is absolutely chaotic, but paradoxically it inspired the most beautiful searches for what is true. It's a time for the philosophers. I'm also amazed by how accurate your channeling ability goes! If you remember, once Michael has mentioned that many of the students in this community had contributed to the writing of Zhuangzi: 

 

 

Guess what, he's a man from the 200BC ;)

 

I, too, agree that I wish to see more on China from Michael, but I recognize how difficult it will be if we don't have the knowledge of history and culture as a channeling tool. The post I quoted here is some information that I really treasured. From a very young age, I know that I have a strong affiliation with that time in China, and now I know why :) My scholar part inside has so many questions to ask regarding Lao Zi and Zhuang Zi (they are often brought up together in philosophical discussion), and how Michael is related to them. I say this because when I was reading the Tao Te Ching by Lao Zi, I see so many Michaels in it, to a degree that I almost believe either Michael is one of the entities that incarnated as the Infinite Soul of Lao Zi, or Michael has a very strong connection with the Infinite Soul. Hey, why do we think Michael wants to use the word Tao instead of God? ;) 

 

If you want to learn more about China, start with Tao Te Ching. I'm sure you will find a lot of resonation with it. I also think reading the Chinese history on Wikipedia is fascinating. I have not find a good resource on internet for learning about the present day China, as you have already noticed, the bias in the media is overwhelming. I encourage you to find an opportunity to travel there and see things for yourself, maybe for more than a couple months. That way you can truly immerse yourself in the culture and feel the energy.

 

Also, if you have a more specific question, I will try my best to come up with something :)

 

I will not be surprised if I learn that most of the students here had multiple incarnations in China. I can see it as a popular future choice too. I want to share a little bit about how I feel the roles can relate to a potential experience in this area of the world:

 

I see present-day China as an awesome choice for Servers, Scholars, and Warriors. Not so much if you're Artisan or Sage. So Kurtis, I guess this is good news and bad news for you as you are the scholar-cast Artisan :) Servers represent the highest proportion of our design, and I can see how choosing to incarnate in the world's biggest population helps servers gain the experience of nurturing others. To put the benefit of the society before your own needs is also highly valued in eastern culture. I think a server will appreciate that. I mention scholar, because the tradition from this part of the world is to encourage intellectual pursue, to a degree that it might ignore the needs and balance of the other centers. I mention Warriors, mostly because the young soul paradigm that has been going on. Even an old warrior will appreciate the opportunities for actions in a young society. I do not think Artisans and Sages will be inclined to the present-day eastern cultures as much, as there seems to be a lack of creativity in expressions. I even remember reading that there is some statistical evidence that East Asian are on average not as strong in organizing language in a comprehensive way, yet they are good at math. So yeah, the stereotype is true lol...

 

Joking aside, we all know that any roles in any soul ages can potentially thrive in any culture of the world, and we can all fail miserably too. The important thing? To choose what you like, and like what you choose :)

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Cong said:

 

Hey Kurtis, you picked a good time to be Chinese! 200 BC in my opinion is some of the most creative times in Chinese history. It is absolutely chaotic, but paradoxically it inspired the most beautiful searches for what is true. It's a time for the philosophers. I'm also amazed by how accurate your channeling ability goes! If you remember, once Michael has mentioned that many of the students in this community had contributed to the writing of Zhuangzi: 

 

 

Guess what, he's a man from the 200BC ;)

 

I, too, agree that I wish to see more on China from Michael, but I recognize how difficult it will be if we don't have the knowledge of history and culture as a channeling tool. The post I quoted here is some information that I really treasured. From a very young age, I know that I have a strong affiliation with that time in China, and now I know why :) My scholar part inside has so many questions to ask regarding Lao Zi and Zhuang Zi (they are often brought up together in philosophical discussion), and how Michael is related to them. I say this because when I was reading the Tao Te Ching by Lao Zi, I see so many Michaels in it, to a degree that I almost believe either Michael is one of the entities that incarnated as the Infinite Soul of Lao Zi, or Michael has a very strong connection with the Infinite Soul. Hey, why do we think Michael wants to use the word Tao instead of God? ;) 

 

If you want to learn more about China, start with Tao Te Ching. I'm sure you will find a lot of resonation with it. I also think reading the Chinese history on Wikipedia is fascinating. I have not find a good resource on internet for learning about the present day China, as you have already noticed, the bias in the media is overwhelming. I encourage you to find an opportunity to travel there and see things for yourself, maybe for more than a couple months. That way you can truly immerse yourself in the culture and feel the energy.

 

Also, if you have a more specific question, I will try my best to come up with something :)

 

I will not be surprised if I learn that most of the students here had multiple incarnations in China. I can see it as a popular future choice too. I want to share a little bit about how I feel the roles can relate to a potential experience in this area of the world:

 

I see present-day China as an awesome choice for Servers, Scholars, and Warriors. Not so much if you're Artisan or Sage. So Kurtis, I guess this is good news and bad news for you as you are the scholar-cast Artisan :) Servers represent the highest proportion of our design, and I can see how choosing to incarnate in the world's biggest population helps servers gain the experience of nurturing others. To put the benefit of the society before your own needs is also highly valued in eastern culture. I think a server will appreciate that. I mention scholar, because the tradition from this part of the world is to encourage intellectual pursue, to a degree that it might ignore the needs and balance of the other centers. I mention Warriors, mostly because the young soul paradigm that has been going on. Even an old warrior will appreciate the opportunities for actions in a young society. I do not think Artisans and Sages will be inclined to the present-day eastern cultures as much, as there seems to be a lack of creativity in expressions. I even remember reading that there is some statistical evidence that East Asian are on average not as strong in organizing language in a comprehensive way, yet they are good at math. So yeah, the stereotype is true lol...

 

Joking aside, we all know that any roles in any soul ages can potentially thrive in any culture of the world, and we can all fail miserably too. The important thing? To choose what you like, and like what you choose :)

 

Geraldine posted the item Janet reposted, and looked up the material but the Q/A with Michael is actually mine! 

Edited by Martha
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 years later...
KurtisM

@Marigold In response to our discussion here back in 2016 about the 10 most likely Probabilities for the future by 2050, Ive done some more speculation and cross referencing and I think I understand what the 3 most appealing probabilities are.

 

First off these are Probabilities I've thought of that are very clearly UNAPPEALING, and mostly result from Complacency to Violence and Corruption:

1. Climate Change Crisis and forced Migrations

2. Asteroid Impact or Bombardment Catastrophe

3. Total Collapse of Modern Civilization into Chaos and Civil War creating Unimaginable Global Dystopia

4. One World Order Dictatorship that is Technologically Advanced but without Empathy or Spirit (the typical idea of the future)

5. Global Pandemic

6. Global Economic Collapse

7. Power Outage of Fossil Fuels

8. Power Outage of Electric Grids (due to War or Solar Flares)

9. Total Global War

10. Alien Invasion

 

These are Probabilities that are not exactly appealing, but could go very wrong or offer some sense of STABILITY:

11. USA shifts into Isolationism while Russia & China take advantage and become a Joint Global Superpower to enforce a One World Order

12. USA escalates radically as a Global Superpower to enforce a One World Order

 

These are Probabilities that would offer the most potential for a Positive PROGRESSION into the Mature Soul Paradigm:

13. Empathetic Action towards Government and Sociopolitical Overhauls create a Globally Enriching Golden Age of Democracy, RBE and Technological Expansion

14. Virtual Reality Immersion accelerates exponentially to shift us away from War & Consumerism due to the Decentralized Economy of the Online World

15. ET Revelation occurs and shifts Humanity's sense of Life, or ET Contact occurs as Humanity shifts away from War or Combustive Power Sources

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...