Troy

FEATURED SERVICES: Quick Reviews and Previews

Troy

2016 REVIEWS and 2017 PREVIEWS

It's that time of year... If you would like to spend some time with Michael to focus on your 2016 Quick Review or your 2017 Quick Preview, or both, now is the time to set that up. The calendar is kind of tight over the holidays and I have time blocked off for work on overdue sessions, including all of the experimental 5 Past Lives sessions, so please be patient with the scheduling.

If you are interested in working with Michael to help describe patterns of your 2016 and where they may be leading in 2017, now is a good time to look into it.

Just go to the Services Calendar and scroll to the PERSONAL ENERGY REPORTS section to choose from three formats:

2016/17 QUiCK REVIEW/PREVIEW COMBO - SESSION ID - QRQP - VIA LIVE CHAT - Discuss with Michael their perspective of the calendar year you just explored, and the current year ahead. REVIEW includes a Keyword to describe the overall pattern and themes, along with a quick synopsis of 3 sub-patterns related to your evolving perspective, relationships, and health. PREVIEW IS NOT A PREDICTION REPORT. PREVIEW includes a Keyword to describe the overall pattern ahead and the potential themes that might come from that, along with a quick synopsis of 3 sub-patterns related to your evolving perspective, relationships, and health. 60 MINUTES LIVE - TLE SURROGATE AVAILABLE

2017 QUICK PREVIEW - SESSION ID - QP - DELIVERED VIA LIVE CHAT - Discuss with Michael their perspective of the probabilities within the current year ahead, based on patterns continuing from previous calendar year. NOT A PREDICTION REPORT. Preview includes a Keyword to describe the overall pattern ahead and the potential themes that might come from that, along with a quick overview of 3 sub-patterns that involve the potentials related to your evolving perspective, relationships, and health. 30 MINUTES LIVE - TLE SURROGATE AVAILABLE

2016 QUICK REVIEW - SESSION ID - QR - DELIVERED VIA LIVE CHAT - Discuss with Michael their perspective about the past calendar year you just explored. Review includes a Keyword to describe the overall pattern and theme, along with a quick synopsis of 3 sub-patterns that may bring insight related to your evolving perspective, relationships, and health. 30 MINUTES LIVE - TLE SURROGATE AVAILABLE

• LIKE/LOVE 5

DianeHB

I've already booked my 60 minute sessions that I plan on using for QRQPs. I can't wait for these. I reread them often and refer to my preview throughout the year to see how it plays out. This past year has been so intense I'm interest to see everybody else's reviews, too.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Patty

I had previously ordered a QRQP for 2015/2016, which I kind of forgot about, but never received. What do you suppose is the best way for me to go about rescheduling it for 2016/2017? 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby

Patty, since the sessions are for 60 minutes, schedule a 60B session, so you won't be charged again, for a date/time that you can attend live.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PeterK

I just tried to schedule a QRQP session on Appointy but I didn't see any open slots. Is it all sold out? If I select QR or QP individually, then I do see open slots.

Bobby

Peter, how far out did you check?  Did you go out into January by chance?

Ingun

I want this very much and I'm going to afford it no matter what!

I haven't had a Preview since 2014, and the last a Preview & Review in 2013. These used to mean so much to me and I'm going to schedule it again next week.

Gosh! Where have I been!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PeterK
On 12/1/2016 at 4:35 PM, Bobby said:

Peter, how far out did you check?  Did you go out into January by chance?

You're right, I wasn't looking far out enough. I had it in my mind that all QRQP sessions would occur before the end of 2016, but that's not true.

Colleen

I don't know Troy. There are several outstanding sessions including my Essence report from last year. Many of my questions I re-asked during live sessions but I still would really like my Essence report. Tickets don't work.  I have a lot of medical bills this year and as much as I want to gain more insight with the review/preview, I don't have the funds to throw away on another undelivered session. I supported you with donations and the two subscription plans but there comes a time to cut my losses. Can there be a resolution to this?  

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Ingun
On 3.12.2016 at 10:13 AM, Colleen M. P. said:

I don't know Troy. There are several outstanding sessions including my Essence report from last year. Many of my questions I re-asked during live sessions but I still would really like my Essence report. Tickets don't work.  I have a lot of medical bills this year and as much as I want to gain more insight with the review/preview, I don't have the funds to throw away on another undelivered session. I supported you with donations and the two subscription plans but there comes a time to cut my losses. Can there be a resolution to this?  

@Colleen M. P. You can contact Bobby for help/assistance or just reschedule your overdue sessions since you have already paid for them. There no reason to wait until forever when you don't receive your session in time. Rescheduling creates less frustration and you have already paid. Rescheduling works!! I always do that.

I hope anyone who wonders where their long overdue sessions are sees this.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 8