Jump to content
ComeOnLetsGo

So, someone just sauntered in...

Recommended Posts

Bogi

Hi, welcome. That is a very well-written introduction, so do not worry. ?

  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosario

Hello and thanks for sharing about you! I think Troy's channeling is the most rich, honest and consistent out there. You can do your own profile assesment like Christina, pre-Troy's profile. It's a great means for validation  ;)

  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
estoy

hi!

 

love San Francisco even tough I've never been there.... but some day....

 

anyway welcome ?

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eric

Hi! Nice to meet ya! ?

Lol, when I saw the title of the post, my first thought was to take a scolding motherly tone: "Who left the gate open?! Aye, people just sauntering right in now, mijos. What if the chickens get out?!" ?

  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ClaireC


Welcome to our slightly eccentric group, "ComeOnLetsGo"!  (I hope you tell us your name, eventually).

  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaD

Well, borrowing from Eric's tone, we can never have enough wierd here. We run out of new and original versions of wierd on the regular so fresh infusions are welcomed. I like how you said that you might say something awkward in an introduction, well, me too. I tend to be quite generic until I know that folks aren't wierded out by my wierdness. So come on in and hang if you want :)

  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ComeOnLetsGo
On 12/9/2016 at 0:19 PM, Bibi said:

Hi, welcome. That is a very well-written introduction, so do not worry. 1f609.png

 

Thank you for your kind words & for giving me my very first welcome to this little world, Bibi. ?  

 

(As an aside, the 'multi-quote' process just took me a several attempts to stumble my way into!)

 

 

 

On 12/9/2016 at 0:31 PM, Rosario said:

Hello and thanks for sharing about you! I think Troy's channeling is the most rich, honest and consistent out there. You can do your own profile assesment like Christina, pre-Troy's profile. It's a great means for validation  ;)

 

Hi, Rosario. ? I may do that... when I was in the process of deciding whether to have a profile done, I read some of the posts here about people validating their overleaves.  Several are blatantly obvious to me (for example, the chief feature of "arrogance", which in my case manifests more as a social nervousness than as anything ...Trump-like), but there are also ambiguities (am I really that "yang"??).

 

I'm looking forward to the chat session the most, and I've been deciding which questions to ask. Very little excites me more than discovery, so this is ranking pretty high on the enthusiasm scale. ☺️

 

 

On 12/9/2016 at 0:44 PM, estoy said:

hi!

 

love San Francisco even tough I've never been there.... but some day....

 

anyway welcome 1f642.png

 

The weather is great & the values are progressive. I'm originally from the midwest, but I've lived in the Bay Area (used to live in San Francisco / semi-recently moved to the East Bay) for over a decade.

 

When the timing's right, the city's waiting to offer you a personal journey/adventure (and burritos ...there are also burritos). ?

 

 

On 12/9/2016 at 1:59 PM, Eric said:

Hi! Nice to meet ya! 1f642.png

Lol, when I saw the title of the post, my first thought was to take a scolding motherly tone: "Who left the gate open?! Aye, people just sauntering right in now, mijos. What if the chickens get out?!" 1f61b.png

 

Nice to meet you too, Eric.  ?

 

If the chickens do get out, where are they heading?? Maybe we need to find out where they're so eager to go. It could be pretty awesome there. ? 

 

 

On 12/9/2016 at 2:09 PM, ClaireC said:


Welcome to our slightly eccentric group, "ComeOnLetsGo"!  (I hope you tell us your name, eventually).

 

My name is Nik.  And thanks for the welcome, ClaireC. : )

 

 

On 12/9/2016 at 5:01 PM, AnnaD said:

Well, borrowing from Eric's tone, we can never have enough wierd here. We run out of new and original versions of wierd on the regular so fresh infusions are welcomed. I like how you said that you might say something awkward in an introduction, well, me too. I tend to be quite generic until I know that folks aren't wierded out by my wierdness. So come on in and hang if you want :)

 

I can be very all-or-nothing with that.  It's in my nature to be frank/direct/candid, and sometimes I have to watch it when someone doesn't know me that well, because they don't know enough about me to understand how to interpret some of the things I say.

 

I both value & enjoy "weird", because I think variety & differences make life more interesting. People have told me they feel like they can be themselves with me, because I accept them on their own terms.  I'd never want someone to change themselves for my sake.

 

And it would take quiiiiiite a bit to weird me out. haha  I'm sure it's possible (hypothetically), but I'm not sure I've seen the upper range of that limit yet. ?  And thanks for the welcome, AnnaD. ?

 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seve

Welcome! That was a very well written introduction. It's also nice to find someone from the Bay Area. I've been studying the Michael Teachings for awhile now, and this community has been a huge help to me. I've learned tons. 

 

My Mom used to be into the Seth Material. So when I discovered it, it was to know that someone so close to me was there if I wanted to discuss it. Similar to your Mom with the Michael Teachings.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ComeOnLetsGo
On 12/23/2016 at 9:16 AM, Seve said:

Welcome! That was a very well written introduction. It's also nice to find someone from the Bay Area. I've been studying the Michael Teachings for awhile now, and this community has been a huge help to me. I've learned tons. 

 

My Mom used to be into the Seth Material. So when I discovered it, it was to know that someone so close to me was there if I wanted to discuss it. Similar to your Mom with the Michael Teachings.

 

 

Thanks for the welcome, Seve. : )  Do you know of any groups in the Bay Area who meet up to talk about the michael teachings?  I noticed a couple of meetup groups (https://www.meetup.com/5D-Michael-Teachings/ & https://www.meetup.com/Earth-Wisdom-and-The-Michael-Teachings/ ), but they're not in SF/Berkeley/Oakland.

 

I recently finished "The Nature of Personal Reality", which is about personal beliefs & their impact.  Have you read it?  And have you found a connection between your beliefs and your experiences?

 

*

 

Edited by ComeOnLetsGo
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ingun

I noticed that @Seve probably missed your post with questions above. If you want to make sure someone woun't miss your questions or comments it's very nice to have the option here of using @ComeOnLetsGo - the combination of @ and their name. Name suggestions will even show up when starting to write.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uma

@ComeOnLetsGo Welcome to the most welcoming community, where curiosity meets knowledge, questions find answers and the people share love and wisdom, humor and insights, self-discovery and joy. I've never felt so at home as I do here. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...