Christina Lily Pedersen

The Eyes of the Roles

Christina Lily Pedersen
12 hours ago, AnnH said:

You don't have murder in your eyes! You have devilish fun.

But then, we were serial killers together 1f609.png

Who were ya'll?? Do you know?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Christina Lily Pedersen
On 16/12/2016 at 8:56 PM, Miizle said:

We never know, and fun is never wasted :D

If we find something, it might not be what was originally looked for, either.  And, you know, it really should rather be PRIC and ERIC results plus body types combined that are looked at, rather than role in essence and casting alone, but i'm sure everyone's got the complexity in the back of their mind.. and we can just do it simply here (?)

I wish more Sages would post, and kings, becaus ethose are the roles that i thought that i can recognise to a degree.

What i would be interested to examine, actually, is a good selection of soul age eyes.... from infant to old. Does that show through and how? Often you kind of recognise an older soul, is it in the eyes? Any soul age can manifest essence, so can that confuse too?

I have seen the bewildered look in the eyes of what i would assume were infant souls. It was weird and in fact kind of scary. Was it just those individuals or is that common? 

I know two Kings whose eyes I might be able to get ahold of ;D

@Dianna- people would like to see more Sage eyes :)

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Christina Lily Pedersen
On 17/12/2016 at 0:27 AM, Sam K said:

Keeping in mind that my stated Role is based only on my own intuition and hasn't been confirmed:

20161216_171709.jpg

These look just like Damon Albarn's eyes - what the :o 

damon_albarn_wallpaper_no_19_by_groteskiprincessa.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 1

AnnH
9 minutes ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

Who were ya'll?? Do you know?

it's a joke between Pat and me from the Gathering. So no, as far as I know, we weren't. But we could have been ;)

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Christina Lily Pedersen
58 minutes ago, AnnH said:

it's a joke between Pat and me from the Gathering. So no, as far as I know, we weren't. But we could have been ;)

Ohhh :P

Carina
1 hour ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

These look just like Damon Albarn's eyes - what the :o 

A

Damon's eyes are scholar eyes?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Christina Lily Pedersen
2 minutes ago, Carina said:

Damon's eyes are scholar eyes?

I think he's an Artisan, but Scholar might also be

Carina
2 minutes ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

I think he's an Artisan, but Scholar might also be

I think he'artisan cast priest/King.  I could be wrong

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Christina Lily Pedersen

So! Let's see you guys shine! :D

Here are four people I have Roles and casting on from Michael via Troy! Anyone want to guess?!

From the left: Two pictures of the same guy, before and after I fixed his hair. Smile and no smile and I am not enhancing the eyes as I figure most people feel more confident that the Role can be spotted as an overall kind of thing. 

Then there is the picture of a brown-haired girl with me, and finally an old photo of two people smoking :D

I'm excited to hear your guesses!

20140816_200221.jpg

20160913_104948.jpg

20150801_181814.jpg

20151230_170145.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Heidi

I officially suck at this. I don't even want to guess, since I'm pretty sure I'd have them all wrong! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Christina Lily Pedersen

@Heidi Well, I got all of them wrong myself, so no shame :o

• LIKE/LOVE 2

James D

Here are my guesses: The dog is a Scholar, the guy is an Artisan, your brown-eyed friend is a Priest, and the woman and man with bad hair are Smokers. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Christina Lily Pedersen

@James D Hahaha! The dog is a Hive Soul made up of primarily Kings, I think! :D Such a tiny Diva.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bobby
55 minutes ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

@James D Hahaha! The dog is a Hive Soul made up of primarily Kings, I think! :D Such a tiny Diva.

Tyranny... fitting for a chihuahua  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Jana
On 18/12/2016 at 7:00 PM, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

I know two Kings whose eyes I might be able to get ahold of

Hopefully just pictures of ...

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Evelin

I always thought it impossible to tell something by the eyes only, especially if it's a photograph. Some people only show their real energy in movement, or speech, or other doing.
The ones I tend to recognize (more than others) from just the eyes are Artisans and Kings. And even there, it's hit and miss. And most often I get the best hits long after looking at a photo, because on pictures so many other things influence my attention.
Now, the fun!

NickG, your second picture says 100% Sage to me :)
SharvariJ, it's interesting how the Priest colors your Sage with more seriousness.
SamK, your eyes look very Artisan to me :)

Pat, I'm a Warrior cast Scholar and several people have told me they feel my eyes look right through them. (Alright, so one of these people was constantly lying to me, so might have been biased by guilt...)

Christina, random guesses of your four people:
1) Server/Artisan
2) Brown eyed girl: I keep thinking Scholar, for some reason
3) Smoking woman: Spiritualist attitude, no idea of the role ;)
4) Smoking man: a Sage/Scholar/Priest combo...?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Jana

Smoking woman: Artisan, smoking man: Priest

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Christina Lily Pedersen

@Bobby He rules my life for sure! :D

@JanaBut of course. We can't have any heads, here, so I made a bouquet of them XD

@Evelin Well, I don't know! I can tell you this much: These are (of course) some of my closest friends and family, and neither they nor I got any of their Roles right. You did :D So a little applause for that :D

My friend, the guy, thought himself a Warrior. He isn't. Dog is a mix of divas and Kings as we already covered.

The brown-eyed girl was certain she was an Artisan. She isn't.

My lovely parents with the hip hair .. well, my mom thought she was a Server. She wasn't. I thought my dad a Priest. He is not. *lol*

Nailed it .. as you say.

15592365_10154614254200469_1285916022_n.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Christina Lily Pedersen

@James D You forgot the OTHER dog, in the background. Even though I guess he is sort of a celebrity and might have been channelled wrong several times before ;)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Evelin
On 23.12.2016 at 8:59 AM, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

@Evelin Well, I don't know! I can tell you this much: These are (of course) some of my closest friends and family, and neither they nor I got any of their Roles right. You did :D So a little applause for that :D

My friend, the guy, thought himself a Warrior. He isn't. Dog is a mix of divas and Kings as we already covered.

The brown-eyed girl was certain she was an Artisan. She isn't.

My lovely parents with the hip hair .. well, my mom thought she was a Server. She wasn't. I thought my dad a Priest. He is not. *lol*

Nailed it .. as you say.

Argh, you tell me I was right, but for your mom I didn't even give a role, and for two others I gave two options/influences, now I'm dying to know WHAT exactly did I get right :)

• LIKE/LOVE 1

MichaelS
On 22/12/2016 at 4:29 PM, Heidi said:

I officially suck at this. I don't even want to guess, since I'm pretty sure I'd have them all wrong! :)

Ha! Me too, I might as well be blindfolded and stick a pin in a chart. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Christina Lily Pedersen
15 hours ago, Evelin said:

Argh, you tell me I was right, but for your mom I didn't even give a role, and for two others I gave two options/influences, now I'm dying to know WHAT exactly did I get right :)

Haha, well, it doesn't seem like anyone else dares a guess, so I can tell you the right answers:

1) King w. Server casting
2) Brown eyed girl: Sage w. Artisan casting
3) Smoking woman:King w. Server casting (and her attitude is Realist)
4) Smoking man: Sage w. Scholar casting (Nailed it! :D)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Evelin

Oh, thank goodness, so essentially I got very little right :) I can live with myself again, because I still think guessing overleaves from photos or looks is silly and mostly impossible. Fun exercise though, so thank you for that!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Christina Lily Pedersen
3 minutes ago, Evelin said:

Oh, thank goodness, so essentially I got very little right :) I can live with myself again, because I still think guessing overleaves from photos or looks is silly and mostly impossible. Fun exercise though, so thank you for that!

Yes, it was just meant for fun, since so many comments were about how we think we can tell stuff (when we already know the Role), so I wanted to see how it would be when they didn't know the Role :D

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Evelin

Exactly :) Also, the thing about photographs is that they're hardly ever neutral. So much depends on who's taking the picture, on the relationship between the photographer and the photographed. Give me a random photo of our family where my mother is one of the people on the photo and I easily can pick out the ones my dad took (after their marriage got messy).

• LIKE/LOVE 3